RWJBarnabas Health is seeking a clinical leader to join Jersey City Medical Center as Chair of the Department of Orthopedics in Jersey City, NJ.
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Jersey City Medical Center, a facility that provides state-of-the-art medical treatment across a broad spectrum of different disciplines, is currently seeking a Chair of Orthopedics. The Chair of Orthopedics will practice within the department and oversee all clinical activities and provide leadership and support for all academic actions at Jersey City Medical Center. The chair will also serve as a faculty member of a strong academic training program, create policies that drive improvements in quality and safety, and continue to grow the robust orthopedic department at Jersey City Medical Center.
The Orthopedic Institute at Jersey City Medical Center performs the full spectrum of orthopedic procedures including total joint replacements, trauma/ reconstruction surgery, and sports medicine injuries.
Located only 4 miles outside of Manhattan, with views of the NYC skyline and Statue of Liberty at every corner, this city has so much to offer- including a beautiful downtown pedestrian promenade lined with restaurants, shops, and endless entertainment!
- Strong clinical leader with experience driving improvements in quality and safety.
- Commitment to academic excellence including prior experience in resident education and clinical research.
- Board certification in Orthopedics and fellowship training in a subspecialty is preferred.
- All candidates must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey.
- Candidate should have exceptional interpersonal skills, strong clinical background and keen understanding of how to drive and maintain clinical quality standards.
To apply or inquire, please send CV to Annelise Catanzaro, Director of Physician Recruitment - email@example.com or by phone (862) 217-1489.