Collaborative Solutions is growing, and we want smart, talented people to grow along with us. We are currently seeking a Change Management Consultant who will play a key role in helping our customers plan their Change Management approach, meet business objectives, and ensure successful end user adoption during a Workday implementation. The individual will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes and technology and job skills and abilities. This individual will also assist with strengthening the existing change management tools and methodology.
- Act as a change advocate and a coach to our customers.
- Create the overall change management strategy for client organizations to support Workday HCM or Financial implementations.
- Design and implement change management deliverables/activities such as: readiness assessment, stakeholder’s assessment, change impact assessment, champion network, communications plan, training plan, education materials, and user adoption metrics.
- Deliver training and knowledge transfer to end users.
- Apply knowledge of stakeholders, change management, training, and communication to create a plan of action that supports a Workday implementation plan.
- Identify future change management opportunities.
- Facilitate project planning and execution per project guidelines.
- Support the business development cycle from a Change Management perspective.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- Experience developing change management plans/tools during an ERP technology implementation.
- Ability to spearhead the planning and execution of the change management programs on new strategic accounts.
- A solid understanding of how people react to organizational change.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Become Workday certified via classroom training, self-study, and project work.
- BS degree and/or Master degree in fields such as organizational design, organizational development, or change management are a plus.
- Previous “big four” change management consulting experience desired.
- Minimum 50% travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran.