Our client is looking to hire a Change and Release Management Process Owner. This is for a 6 month contract to hire position in Raleigh, NC. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume over to Katie Kinsey at firstname.lastname@example.org!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
The Change and Release Management Process Owner is responsible for the scope, strategy, definition and performance of the change and release management processes. This position will play an important role in our operational excellence strategy.
This role will lead efforts to identify and execute improvements in processes and tools and will also lead daily operational activities, and measure process quality and compliance. This role will provide support, guidance and training to process stakeholders and will assist with the promotion and communication of the process.
The primary focus of this role is Change and Release Management; however, this role will also be expected to collaborate with other team members on improving and supporting other ITIL processes. These processes include but are not limited to Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Configuration, Asset and Request Fulfilment.
- Define and mature the scope, strategy and definition of the Change Management process.
- Assess existing process and assist in developing requirements for Change Management in ServiceNow.
- Manage the overall implementation, adoption, compliance, performance, continuous improvement, and quality of Change Management.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of the Change Management process.
- Ensure integration with other processes, primarily Incident, Problem and Configuration Management.
- Develop Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators for Change Management.
- Collaborate with IT Service Owners and business users to identify continual improvement and ensure applicable policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintain the documentation & knowledge articles that support Change Management.
- Organize training and communications to promote Change Management.
- Assist in maturing all ITSM Processes.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned by manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous experience with ITSM Processes and tools (preferably ServiceNow).
- Strong communication and presentation skills to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills within a business and/or technical context.
- Strong understanding of ITIL and how it contributes to the delivery of a product or service.
- Experience managing all aspects of the process development, improvements, strategy and support through its lifecycle.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS, or other relevant discipline
- 5-7 years of relevant experience required
- ServiceNow experience preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- ITIL v3 Foundations required
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178