Position: Channel Account Manager - System Integrators
Location: San Jose, CA, Dallas/Ft. Worth or Southern California
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud based security.As the SI Channel Account Manager (CAM) West, you will be responsible for sourcing new deals from the SI partner ecosystem by executing regional, account level opportunities and marketing activities.
As the SI Channel Account Manager (CAM) West you will be responsible for managing the relationship with Zscaler’s key System Integrator partners for our West Region that covers CA, AZ, Rockies, PacNW, & TOLA.- Getting to the right stakeholders within the partners to identify an opportunity
- Collaborating with them on Customer GTM strategies
- Gaining alignment with our Engineering and Product teams to create 'Proof of Value' for the customer & partner
- Aligning with the Regional Sales Managers to work through 'up front' sales processes with the SI and drive activity to the customer engagement level.
- Ensure the broader teams are following through on next steps for deal motion.
- Train the partners on Zscaler messaging and competitive positioning.
This role reports into the Americas Channel Leader. Experience and knowledge working with Tier 1 SI' (Accenture, Deloitte, Avanade, etc.) along with I6 (HCL, Cognizant, TCS, etc.) to further drive and expand Zscaler's SI partner base and propel the Zscaler business to the next level.
This is a key position within the Zscaler sales team, and you must be able to work in a cooperative manner with global SP & SI Account Teams.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience and expertise partnering with System Integrators; such as Accenture, Deloitte, Avanade, Cognizant, TCS, HCL etc. Any knowledge with SP's and VARs is a plus.
- Prior experience selling SaaS Solutions, Network Transformation technologies, Cloud Architectures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure with the ability to articulate these technologies to customers.
- Prior experience developing a channel for network security &/or cloud technologies, including but not limited to: Security Proxies and Caches, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- Able to travel throughout the assigned region as necessary.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Superb organizational skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance.
- Prior experience with smaller, hyper-growth companies.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.