DO WORKTHAT MATTERS
At Abbott,diverse ideas, perspectives, and expertise allow us to create the life-changingsolutions that help people live healthier lives. In 150 countries and withbusinesses spanning nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and brandedgeneric pharmaceuticals, Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to exploreyour interests and help you achieve your career and personal goals.
Abbott RapidDiagnostics (formerly Alere) is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family ofbusinesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leadingtechnologies. The position of Channel Marketing Manager – Reference Labs withinour Toxicology Business Unit located in Pomona, CA. In thisrole, you will support our Commercial Vice President by focusing onstrategically focused marketing campaigns and tactics to help achieve yearlysales and margin plans.
- Represent voice of businessmarketing requirements upstream and down stream
- Actively participate in yearlyGlobal marketing plan development cycle and execution strategies
- Build compelling value propositionsand train and support the sales organization on content delivery
- Assess and present business casesfor portfolio expansion products and services
- Competitive assessment and tacticsto differentiate and best position the business
- Key opinion leader for developmentand life cycle management
- Actively participate in industryled coalitions and review boards and workshops
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc or BA)required
- Minimum of 5 years in down-streamchannel marketing
- Secondary degree is preferred (EX:MBA, MSc, PhD., etc.)
- Ideally experience in Toxicologymarketing
- Product portfolio management ofvalue >%2450MM USD
- Total available market experienceof >%24500MM USD
- Successful experience of productlaunches
- Experience of business developmentand implementation of growth strategies
- Key opinion leader and customertestimony life cycle management
- Sales and marketing automationknowledge
- Team leadership and management withor without direct reports
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project management experience
- Teamwork, customer focus, andachieving results ethically
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their bestpossible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we'vebrought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition,diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that createmore possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of usare working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than150 countries we serve.
An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes andencourages diversity in our workforce. We provide reasonable accommodation toqualified individuals with disabilities. To request accommodation, please sendan email to MyRecruiter@alere.com.