Offering $3,000 Sign on Bonus if hired full time November & December 2020!!
Smile, You’ve Found Us!
Are you passionate about caregiving? Would you like to work with the best team in the world? If so, Diversicare invites you to apply for our LPN position.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence, which we extend to all those we are privileged to serve.
If you wish to make a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, APPLY NOW!
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 62 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in nine states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare’s Mission to “Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.”
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference.
- Receives report on patient/resident status from previous shift and provides this communication to oncoming shift
- Makes physical rounds in assigned area to evaluate care and interact with care givers and patients/residents
- Provides direct care in line with the responsibilities of a nurse, evaluating conditions, communicating and carrying out nursing functions according to the needs of the patients
- Assists in establishing a plan of care for patients based on their unique needs and in line with physician orders
- Is a member of the Interdisciplinary Care Team
- Accurately documents patient/resident condition including evaluations, communication and care provided
- May provide direct care including medication pass, nursing care, documentation and treatments
- Evaluates performance of nursing assistants and trained medication aides; coaches and disciplines as needed.
- May responds and coordinates actions in emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Nursing
- Assists with the Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives
- Ensures safe work practices are followed
- Provides empathetic communication to families, patient/residents regarding change of condition and in response to care concerns, ensures resident rights are respected
- Current license by the State Board of Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse with experience in the long-term care industry preferred
- Ability to plan, supervise and coordinates services.
- A preference for contacts with people and patient centered care
Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.