DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
- NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services.
- A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HCA is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 177 hospitals and 119 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and Great Britain.
North Florida Regional Medical Center’s Med/Surg Renal/GYN is a 45 bed unit composed of 10 semi private and 25 private rooms, which provides inpatient care for medical/surgical patients with a focus on Renal, Gynecology, Bariatrics, Urology, and Stable Cardiac. High quality care is not only about clinical outcomes, but includes the level of service that we provide to patients in a professional and respectful manner. We are a TEAM committed to supporting each other in this mission. Therefore, our focus is on empowering our staff with the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to provide exceptional care to the people we serve.
This position is Night shift Charge nurse in the Med/Surge Renal/GYN unit.
The department charge nurse is a registered nurse who is accountable to their nursing manager/director for clinical and operational functioning of the unit. The charge nurse assumes responsibility of managing the units clinical and operational functioning in the absence of their unit manager and/or director.
For more information, click HERE!
For YouTube video, click HERE!
Military & Spouses of Military are now being offered a New Hire Bonus to join our HCA team of hospitals!
HCA is dedicated to hiring our American Heroes and bringing those iconic military branch values and work ethic to join our teams and provide care to our communities while ensuring our military and their families’ success in the civilian work sector.
RN - $5,000 (up to)
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran
Minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent calculated experience in military or civilian setting.
Preferred Military experience:
Navy Hospital Corpsman, 66 Series Army Nurse/Medic/Medical Specialist, Coastguard Health Services Technician, Airforce 46 series Nurse or 4XXXX Series Enlisted Medical and Aerospace Medical Services.
**Qualified Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran or Veteran Spouse.
Your benefits include:
Paid Time Off
Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
Employee discount program
Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repayment
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing. A BSN or MSN is preferred.
· State of required or appropriate compact licensure required. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· BLS and ACLS – AHA Healthcare Provider required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· 1+ Years Acute care experience in Med/Surg unit preferred