Community Health Action of Staten Island (CHASI) has been a trusted source for high-quality health and social services on Staten Island since 1988. CHASI breaks down the barriers to care by providing access to an extensive range of high-quality behavioral health care, and social support services � all coordinated and tailored to patient needs. Some examples of our programs include but are not limited to: Health Homes, SI Cares, HIV Care Coordination, Substance Use Disorders, and Domestic Violence. CHASI takes great pride in bringing communities back to health.
The Driver is responsible for getting the Mobile Health Unit to the scheduled location on time, setting up and stabilizing the unit. The Driver is required to maintain the MHU in optimum operational condition and is required to report any service or maintenance needs to the Services Manager. The Mobile Health Unit Driver will drive the unit to and from all scheduled maintenance appointments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide services as the Mobile Health Unit Driver to and from all scheduled activities.
- Adhere to the scheduled days and times for driving the mobile health unit including some week ends
- Adhere to the protocol for acceptable divers as outlined
- Adhere to procedures regarding the, maintenance, start up and shutting down of the mobile health unit. .
- Adhere to all agency policies and procedures as outlined
- Maintain clean diving record, CDL certification and carry your commercial driver�s license during all work hours.
- All other duties as assigned
- Commercial Drivers License - Class B and clean driving record required.
- Must have flexible schedule and able to work weekends.
- Must have experience as a driver of oversized vehicles/buses.
- Must have knowledge of maintenance and operations for large diesel vehicles.
Status: Per Diem/As Needed
Salary: $17.50-$19.00 per hour