Metro Aviation is seeking 2Check Airman/Instructorsin Shreveport, LA. for our Helicopter Flight Training Department in Shreveport, LA.
Specific experience with EC 135 or EC 145 required.
The Check Airman performs pilot training and evaluation duties in accordance with the Metro Aviation, Inc. (MAI) pilot training program.
Metro Aviation is driven by its safety culture and demonstrates that commitmentto safety by providing its pilots with industry-leading training and modern,well-equipped aircraft.
We are seeking aviation professionals that share ourpassion for safety and excellence in operations.
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS !!!
- Conducts aviation training and evaluations as assigned and qualified for in accordance with the MAI pilot training program.
- Ensures standardized pilot training/procedures are adhered to in accordance with the MAI pilot training program, as applicable to aircraft assigned.
- Assists the Pilot Training Manager in developing training standards for training procedures and aircraft maneuvers.
- Assists the Director of Part 135 Training in the continuous development and improvement of the MAI pilot training program.
- Conducts classroom instruction as required.
- Operates aviation simulators or Flight Training Devices as required.
- Submits required reports as directed.
- Submits timely and accurate expense and work-over requests in accordance with MAI policy.
- Attends meetings/conference calls as required or directed.
- Prior experience as an aviation instructor
- Basic proficiency with business-related software and computers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- College degree preferred
- Previous experience in training curriculum development preferred
- Prior Air Medical experience preferred.
- EC135 AND EC 145 Experience preferred.
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures which foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.