Overall responsibility/accountability for all aspects of lot checking on assigned route, including recording, handling, and depositing money from all parking-related operations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include but are not limited to the following, as additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Provide a courteous and professional relationship with all customers, vendors, co-workers and managers. "Treat others as you would want to be treated."
- Provide own transportation at own cost and expense, including, but not limited to fuel, maintenance, repairs and insurance
- Accurately inventory station pay boxes, collecting and recording all cash or cash equivalents (theater tickets, etc.) from each station, and securing all collected monies
- Accurately inventory parking lot, recording and crediting vehicles for payments received and noting vehicles displaying valid permits.
- Properly deposit in the designated bank all monies or cash equivalents and accompanying documentation at the end of each shift, or when five deposit bags or $400 has been collected.
- Change rates at stations, as directed
- Issue parking violation and "parking owed" notices to vehicles without payment or valid permit, accurately recording vehicle information as required
- May perform data entry, using electronic devices
- Accurately complete and submit all required paperwork for each shift
- Clear trash and debris from each station throughout the shift, reporting any maintenance or additional clean up required, such as potholes, missing or broken signage, or other hazards
- Inspect and verify location signage and rates
- Protect company property and/or equipment from damage or loss
- Report any vehicles meeting impound criteria to supervisor
- Patrols area to prevent thefts from parked automobiles
- Complete an incident report for claims of damage or to document any unusual incidents during shift.
- Accurate completion of shift reports, security logs, and any other such required documentation for each shift.
- Accurate completion and submission of time cards at end of your last shift before the pay period ends
- Maintain a clean, neat, professional appearance at all times. While on the job, wear the designated uniform, if required, and display identification badge
- Regular, consistent attendance during scheduled work hours and the ability to work overtime if requested
To successfully perform this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High school diploma, or General Education Degree (GED), or one to three months related experience or training desirable. An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
Licenses: Valid state-issued driver's license and proof of insurance. Must be able to pass a company driving skills test.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and/or memos in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one or small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in English.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
Reasoning Ability: Able to apply common sense when performing duties and follow written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and/or run. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: Frequent exposure to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes, or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The work environment noise level is usually moderate and occasionally loud.
Other: Able to transfer/relocate to another facility/location without notice at any time.