Checker / Loader - Lubbock, TX
Do you have Truck Loading experience and a strong work ethic? If so, Advantage Resourcing wants you!
We are now seeking qualified individuals for a Checker / Loader position with a well-known distribution company in Lubbock, Texas! If the below sounds like you, apply today!
As a Checker/Loader, your goal is to control the hand-loading – in stop-sequence order – all outbound products onto pre-designated trailers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Quality Control on all non-conveyable products prior to loading them
- Load products in a safe manner, ensuring product integrity for customers
- Load pallets by hand or by Walky Rider
- Bring concerns about product integrity to Supervisor’s attention
- Position non-conveyable product with associated conveyable product as instructed
- Secure load with load bars once loading is complete
- Communicate any special circumstances to driver via the Shipping/Loading Report
- Achieve productivity goals while maintaining product integrity
- Meet production standards every day
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to identify and associate numbers for warehouse slot locations
- Ability to retrieve merchandise from shelves 6 feet high
- Ability to regularly lift and carry a tote weighing up to 60 lbs. with a frequency of every 3 to 5 seconds
- Ability to lift, turn and raise; as well as ability to lift, turn and bend to place a tote weighing up to 60 lbs. on a pallet or stack of totes
- Have full mobility and use of arms, hands and legs
- Ability to maneuver in confined spaces of 4 feet or less
- Ability to work in hot and cold temperature extremes with potential exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise chemicals, solvents & components
- Must be dependable with a tenured work history; in addition to low absenteeism and low tardiness references from past employers
- All candidates will be required to submit to a Strength Test and receive a Heavy rating prior to offer of employment
- All candidates must be consenting to a Drug Screen and Background Check
If this sounds like you, DON’T DELAY! APPLY NOW!
Keywords: loader, warehouse, labor, general labor, forklift operator, pallet jack, loading, unloading
Full Time, Temp Position
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.