The Executive Chef is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day culinary operations of the club while ensuring the highest quality of food for Members and their guests.
The Executive Chef coordinates the ordering and monitoring of all food and kitchen wares as well as the engineering of all menu items to maintain the proper contribution margin. By ensuring standardization of recipes and plate presentation for a la Carte venues and catered events, the Chef and his culinary team deliver a memorable dining experience for all Members and guests.
- Prepares an annual budget and achieves financial goals throughout the year through proper forecasting, cost controls, and labor management
- Responsible for hiring of all kitchen staff and their training/development through education and creative instruction
- Ambassador of meaningful hospitality and understanding the critical role that membership and exceeding expectations play in regards to the success of the operation
- Culinary School graduate
- Two years experience as an Executive Chef or equivalent
- Proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills
- Solid understanding of a la carte and banquet revenue generation
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense control as it relates to payroll and the forecasting/budgeting
- Experience with purchasing and inventory systems
- Creative menu development skills
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Office, payroll management and point of sale systems
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and guests
- Bilingual (English - Spanish) communication ability preferred
(Internal Candidates should have completed ServSafe and Executive Chef certification.)