The (CENTER or BUILDING) mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More! EEO/AA/M/F/DV
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
Do you want to create meals that delight? Do you want to advance your career? Do you want to enjoy life, and most importantly make a difference?
Then consider joining a CareOne Culinary Arts team! At CareOne, we believe in making the dining experience both healthy and enjoyable for our residents through our signature dining program, which includes personalized menu choices, tableside cooking and so much more…all that’s missing is YOU!
Join our team where the sky’s the limit for culinary professionals!
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
Now Hiring - Chef - Oradell, NJ
CareOne at Oradell
The Chef is responsible for preparing food in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Executive Chef and/or Director of Culinary Services, to assure that quality food service is provided at all times. Directly reports to the Administrator of the facility where providing dietary services. Reports to Executive Chef and Director of Culinary Services for all coordination of discipline services and/or any facility specific or corporate functions, processes or initiatives
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Good customer service skills