|Reference # :||18-46551||Title :||Chemical Engineer|
|Location :||Minneapolis, MN|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/10/2018 / 12/31/2020|
|Company: Artech Information Systems|
Job Title: Chemical Engineer
Duration: 24+ months
Job Id: 18-46551
Main Purpose of Job
To provide engineering support as part of a global team tasked with design and development of an innovative dialysis system. This position will design, plan and execute experiments to demonstrate technical feasibility, define product requirements and evaluate design concepts. This position will spend majority of time working in the lab under general direction from project leadership.
Main Job Duties/Responsibilities
1. Provide engineering expertise as part of a cross functional team conceiving, evaluating and developing a Client dialysis system.
2. Design, plan and conduct research to evaluate technical feasibility of the targeted product.
3. Design and construct prototype devices for proof of concept studies
4. Analyze data, summarize results into written reports and presentations, and report status to project leadership as requested
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
1. BS in Chemical Engineering or related field
2. 5+ year’s experience
3. Experience developing water purification and filtration technologies
1. Experience working in medical device, pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
Skills and Competencies
1. Self-starter with strong work ethic and initiative in accomplishing objectives
2. Strong organization and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines
3. Attention to detail, thoroughness
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills
5. Able to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams