HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Read and discern production schedule daily; identify product lines by code; complete transaction sheets and pick material from the pick sheet; do inventory inquiries in.
- Pre-stage containers and raw materials for upcoming batches from pick list; pre-stage and pick partially filled containers for upcoming batches
- Repackage raw materials and finished goods as needed.
- Maintain stock levels of raw materials and containers
- Load and check hot boxes inventories throughout the week, communicate with other Material Handlers to establish coverage.
- Transport dirty drums and finished goods to designated storage areas.
- Draw and load batches with assistance from other Operators
- Maintain an efficient workplace
- Material handling experience in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Inventory control skills / experience
- PC experience, good math and communication skills
- At least one year of forklift driving experience required
- Must be able to lift and stack 50-55 pound drums and bags in substantial quantities
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.