HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Operation of process equipment to make adhesive products with minimal supervision.
- Follows batch ticket instructions to produce lab approved product.
- Troubleshooting of process and equipment to identify potential problems.
- Commitment to following OSHA procedures and all safety standards.
- Opportunity to progress into higher levels within Chemical Operations with successful performance.
- Responsible for the acquisition and addition of raw materials into mixing equipment and the operation of that equipment until batches are completed and transferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience handling hazardous chemicals
- Forklift experience and computer knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for 90% of shift.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong awareness and commitment to safety and quality.