- Contract position for a Chemical Process Engineer.
- Perform process studies to identify tanks, lines, opportunities to improve manufacturing and energy efficiency.
- Present results to management both verbally and in written reports.
- Draw out the tank farm layout and process lines.
- Perform process modeling studies to identify improvement opportunities.
- Create P&ID's for the entire production facility.
- Evaluate process schemes from operating data as needed
- Prepares process datasheets for equipment and instrumentation.
- Update or create work instructions for the tank farm area.
- BS Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience with chemical process engineering.
- Experience with process simulation, heat and material balances.
- Experience with creating P&IDs and PFDs.
$40.00 - $45.00 /hour