The Chemical Operator will be responsible for safely manufacturing chemical products that meet quality specifications in a timely and efficient manner.
• Assists in meeting the production schedule goals by completing assignments.
• Stages raw materials and puts away finished product.
• Responsible for raw material and finished goods location integrity.
• Monitors batch while in process and adjusts as required.
• Properly communicates to supervisor when it appears that a goal or deadline will not be met.
• Strives for continuous improvement by interacting with team and providing suggestions based on field observations..
• Follows all provisions of operating instructions.
• Monitors quality of output and takes appropriate action, including shutdown of process, to prevent or limit production.
• Responsible for meeting standard batch ticket cycle times while maintaining safety and quality.
• Follows all quality policies and production procedures to ensure quality product is produced.
• Active part of Process Safety Management procedures, including implementing and following process safety protocols.
• Participate in Hazop and job training requirements.
• Assist where necessary in all plant operations, including preventative maintenance.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Technical Manufacturing Experience in a Chemical Facility Preferred
- Manufacturing Experience
- Standing for extended periods of time, ability to lift, push and pull up to 55 pounds frequently, exposure to outside conditions and ability to work any shift.
- 1+ years of experience working with machinery
- Highly ethical with the ability to understand complex situations and make decisions
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates a personal presence characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the values of the company.