This position will be expected to promote and adhere to the workplace core capabilities of: accountability, customer focus, continuous quality improvement, communication, competent people and clear priorities. All work to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with organizational standards. All work to be completed with minimum supervision and in accordance with organizational standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Community Impact management staff to organize data and manage reporting systems, including SmartSheet, SalesForce and other systems, to support staff in meeting department goals and contract deliverables.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Community Impact to include scheduling appointments, organization of files, taking minutes at department meetings, and compiling manager level reports on activities from the Community Impact team.
- Prepares Expense and Travel reports for appropriate signatures as well as expediting invoice payments from community collaborations.
- Manage and provide oversight of financial processes and systems including check requests, purchase orders, billing and invoicing external partners and vendors.
- Develop and track collaboration invoices and grants in compliance with contracts.
- Process and track emergency funds provided to select communities in Chicago in accordance to contract requirements.
- Primary liaison between Community Impact and External Relations to initiate marketing materials, and order program supplies to support trainings, department and community collaboration events.
- Work coordination with Community Impact team to develop a calendar of community events and track accordingly.
- Serve as point person to plan community impact trainings and other events. This will include logistics, registration process, payment processing, materials and coordinating event staffing.
- Maintains inventory of team supplies, materials and equipment.
- Attend community meetings at the discretion of the management team and compile notes to share with the team.
- Execute our workplace core capabilities of: accountability, customer focus, continuous quality improvement (CQI), communication, competent people, and clear priorities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Requires a Bachelor�s degree and 1 year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment
- Strong database skills and experiences
- Ability to travel locally and statewide
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Salary: $35,400/yr. Location: Chatham, IL
Illinois Action for Children is an AAP/M/F/D/V Employer