JOB REQUISITIONChicago Management Resources Resource Specialist
As a Resource Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing recruiting and retention support: Primary responsibility is to provide recruiting and retention support. You will pre-evaluate and schedule interviews, leverage social media, job boards and network with alliances to source consultants. Participation in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community is an important part of this role.
- Accounting or Finance degree required.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- 2+ years' professional accounting experience and/or recruiting for a professional services firm.
- Successful candidates will have excellent recruiting, communication and project management, and solid organizational skills.
- Extensive experience and understanding of social media as a recruitment tool.
- Possess strong computer skills to mine data in internal and external databases.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half has appeared onFortune magazines list of World's Most Admired Companies since 1998, as well as numerous Best Places to Work lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONIL CHICAGO