Advocate Medical Group, part of AdvocateAurora Health, is actively seeking NeuroHospitalists and General Neurologists for busy South-Southwest Side locations in Chicago, Illinois. These opportunities are for inpatient, outpatient, or both at Advocate Christ Medical Center and Advocate Trinity Hospital.
- Sub-specialty interests welcomed but not required.
- APN support
- Practice locations offer easy commute to South Loop living and family friendly suburbs.
- Administrative support ensures you can focus 100% of your time on direct patient care.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits Package + Signing bonus
- Productivity Incentives with Salary Guarantee
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Health, Life, Dental, Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Matching Contributions
- Paid CME and 5 additional days off
Advocate Aurora Health is the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the United States and a leading employer in the Midwest with more than 70,000 employees. A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience, and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care. As part of Advocate Medical Group you will have direct access to the clinical and operational resources needed to provide quality care, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art care.
For immediate consideration please provide your CV and cover letter to Rebecca.email@example.com