The Dishwasher contributes to the success of the Restaurant by supporting the guests and team members. The Dishwasher’s responsibility is to clean all equipment and wares used for the operation of the restaurant and maintain a clean and organized dish area and dining room area.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
The following list is not inclusive of additional responsibilities that may be requested by the Manager.
• Clean all kitchen and service wares.
• Set up, maintain, clean and organize the dish area.
• Operate the dish machine in a safe and efficient manner
• Assist with the cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen.
• Keep storage areas for all service and cooking equipment clean and organized.
• Keep the janitorial area clean and organized.
• Maintain the proper levels for temperature and chemicals in the dish machine to ensure health code and sanitation standards are being met.
• Empty trash from the dish room and place in dumpster.
• Maintain the dumpster area and clean, sanitize and place fresh liners in garbage cans.
• Clean, stock and maintain the dish area throughout the shift.
• Maintain all walkways inside and outside.
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
• Other duties as assigned by the manager.
• Wipe tables and seats with dampened cloths and replace dirty tablecloths.
• Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
• Clean up spilled food, drink and broken dishes, and remove empty bottles and trash.
• Perform serving, cleaning, and stocking duties in establishments such as cafeterias or dining rooms in order to facilitate guest service.
• Maintain adequate supplies of items
• Stock cabinets and serving areas with condiments, and refill condiment containers as necessary.
• Carry food, dishes, trays, and silverware from kitchens and supply departments to serving counters.
• Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, and equipment in food service areas and other areas of restaurants, and mop and vacuum floors.
• Bus and set tables with speed and efficiency.