- Prosecute high profile or sensitive cases
- Develop policies and procedures
- Assist with long range financial planning
- Previous management experience
- Experience with financial budgeting
- Extensive felony trial experience
- Must have a JD and licensed to practice in Virignia
- 7+ years of experience preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.