PositionChief Estimator - HHWY - to $300k
Date UpdatedDec 06, 2018
Our client, an ENR top 100 Heavy Highway/Heavy Civil Contractor seeks a Chief Estimator with 15+ years’ experience in Heavy Civil Construction. They operate in multiple regions across the United States with a focus on Highway, Airports, Water Resources, Treatment Plants, Dams and Underground. This candidate must have strong bidding experience in the Design Build arena. Must have the ability to effectively manage the entire bid process from cradle to grave, including mass excavation, concrete structures, underground and paving.
• 15+ Plus Years Heavy Highway/Public Works Estimating
• Strong Background in Public Works, HHWY, Civil Construction, Caltrans
• Established Management Skills
• Large Design Build and Joint Venture project experience required
• Computer Literate, HCSS, Agtek, Primavera
• Four Year Technical Degree
• Approximately $180-210,000 Base Salary
• Comprehensive Annual Executive Incentive Bonus Program and profit sharing
• Four weeks PTO
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• Relocation Assistance Negotiable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume and project list. On your project list, be sure to include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading Executive Recruiting Firm for the Construction Industry. Our Experienced Recruiters are dedicated to identifying, qualifying, and delivering top talent nationwide. Let us help enhance your career. Services uphold the highest standards of professionalism, honesty and integrity. All searches are held in the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients. There are no fees to our candidates.