Citizens National Bank, a community bank headquartered in Cheboygan, MI is seeking a
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND/OR CONTROLLER
to join the Senior Management Team.
This position is responsible for:
- The fiscal operating results utilizing generally accepted accounting principles, such as cost accounting, budgets, and regulatory agency and government reports ensuring the safeguard of assets.
- Prepares, presents and interprets financial reports to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- Adheres to laws and regulatory compliance to properly reflect the financial position of the bank.
- Directs accounting department activities; provides leadership, training and supervision within the department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and
- Minimum of 7 years of financial management experience with strong interpersonal skills, strategic financial and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Goal oriented and strong self-starter
- CPA License is desired but not required.
We offer competitive compensation and full benefit package.
CNB is one of Crain's Detroit Top 100 Cool Places to work in 2019.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Vice President-HR Trisha Dobias,
Citizens National Bank
303 N. Main Street, Cheboygan, MI 49721
or email to:
by Thursday, October 3, 2019
Equal Opportunity Employer.