Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
St. Vincent Healthcare (SVH) is a faith-based, not-for-profit, 286-bed community hospital. As one of Montanas largest comprehensive hospitals, SVH has served the healthcare needs of the region since 1899. This regional destination hospital provides a variety of services, including a Level II Trauma Center, Cardiothoracic and vascular medicine, neurosurgery, orthopedics, and a family-centered maternal and child health center, including a Level III NICU and Pediatric ICU. SVH has 57 subspecialties and employs more than 100 physicians and partners with more than 400 independent physicians.
- 20 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse
- Excellent subspecialty support including full intensivist support
- No procedures, closed ICU, and no call environment
- 7on/7off - 160 shifts per year with minimal nights
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist/leadership experience preferred or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
Sound Physicians knows that the only way to achieve our vision of being the unmatched leader in improving quality and lowering the cost of care in the communities we serve is through the well-being of our people. We care about your peace of mind, and that comes from knowing that you are associating with an organization that cares about you.
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Location & Lifestyle
Billings is the largest city in Montana and home to some of the most breathtaking landscapes in America. Area attractions include numerous cultural and historical sites, including Pompeys Pillar, Chief Plenty Coups State Park, Yellowstone Art Museum, and the Montana State Zoo.