The Director Assistant is responsible for a broad range of activities including strategic, analytic and communications initiatives to help ensure the objectives of the platforms are met. The incumbent will be a key member of the EP Leadership Team, working closely and collaborating with all members of the team. He or she will possess outstanding thought leadership, strategic thinking, communication, and organizational skills, and will have a proven record of excellence operating independently and within a high performing team environment. This individual will also serve as a thought partner in determining direction for the platforms and business partners, in collaboration with the Senior Vice President and his team.
You will own:
Governance & Administration
- Plan content, take notes, and manage follow-ups for meetings involving SVP or broader executive team.
- Facilitate leadership calls and forums.
- Organize key team meetings.
- Prepare written communications and presentations on behalf of the SVP.
- Develop information structures that offer broad visibility on upcoming initiatives, pilots, launches, and happenings across all parts of Enterprise Platforms.
- Identify the best channels and formats for distribution of information; tactically execute communications in a clear and timely manner.
- Accelerate executive decision-making by: 1) Conducting ad hoc analysis, research, and data collection 2) Creating structures for organizing and presenting information.
- Maintain a cascading framework for strategic goal-setting and KPI management that drives alignment across all departments.
- Cultivate strong relationships and open lines of communication with members at all levels of the colleague teams.
- Identify constructive opportunities for organizational efficiency and productivity.
Offer of employment with Company is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- A problem solver. You love to learn about any subject and ask the right questions to derive the best solution possible.
- An analyzer. You love to collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative information and adept at helping others find clarity through analysis.
- A natural storyteller. You love to weave data, analysis, and insights into storytelling, both written and verbal. You have a knack for tailoring your communication style to best match the audience.
- A big picture thinker and tactical executor. You love to brainstorm, get creative, and think big picture but, also understand how things can and need to get done in a thoughtful manner. You find energy through project management and best practices/industry trends and can drive big ideas to the finish line.
- An anticipator. You love to anticipate, identify, and troubleshoot issues or concerns before they happen and can provide timely information and updates while exercising discretion.
- A human. You take a general interest in the people within the organization. You bring perspective to work and life with an interest in evaluating talent the right way. You actively seek formal and informal feedback from colleagues to ensure maximum engagement and improve leadership effectiveness.
- An organizer. You coordinate office administration and ensure the seamless delivery of information requests while facilitating leadership meetings and the flow of information required to get the job done.
- Proven work experience within areas such as Technology, Project Management or HR
- Experience of HR processes and disciplines and/or familiarity with Company business groups preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive results, think strategically and globally
- Passion, energy, personal accountability and a desire to learn and grow as a leader
- Proven success in taking projects from conception to execution.
- Developed business and project plans for initiatives that cut across the organization while keeping prioritization in mind.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You can build trust and form genuine relationships with a wide range of individuals quickly and enjoy supporting others to do what they do even better.
- Exceptional organizational skills and can keep everyone on track and on target. In addition, you constantly re-evaluate importance and urgency relative to company pivots and moving demands.
- Experience in creating process and implementing new strategies and procedures that best serve the company.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure and be flexible when faced with changing priorities
- Able to deal with confidential information without exception
- Prior technology experience/knowledge a plus
- Typically holds a Bachelor's or Master's Degree (or has equivalent work experience)
- Strong research, writing, and oral communication skills.