Unique technology leader in qualified deferred compensation systems is seeking a rare talent to join the management team. Utilizing proprietary systems, Ekon Benefits, is the sole independent Midwest provider of Defined Benefit actuarial and fully-bundled 401(k) daily valuation services offering a unique opportunity for a highly skilled, talented individual.
- ASA / FSA - EA preferred, but not required
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability and desire to perfect/expand skills into investments and management
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
Manage Pension Department
- Prepare/Review Defined Benefit, Cash Balance, Welfare and associated accounting valuations
- Corporate, Public and Taft-Hartley plan administration
- Review benefit calculations and IRS/PBGC Forms and filings
- Assist in Plan design and review of Plan Documents
- Consult on all aspects of plan operation
- Present at Client and Trustee meetings
- Train and guide the Actuarial Administrators
Strategic Leadership Team
- Attend and participate in Investment Committee meetings
- Strategize future development of Firm technology path
- Provide guidance on Pension
To apply please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters please.
About Ekon Benefits
Founded in St. Louis, Missouri in 1981, Ekon Benefits has specialized in the administration and consulting of employer and jointly sponsored retirement plans for over 30 years.
We pride ourselves on providing timely, accurate retirement services that are comprehensive and customized to our clients’ needs. Our associates are knowledgeable and bring an average of 14 years of experience, with extensive knowledge in all types of qualified plans including Defined Benefit, 401(k), ESOP, 403(b) and 457.