Two mission-focused systems have joined together to form Bon Secours Mercy Health. Upon completion of our merger, our new system includes 43 hospitals serving 7 states on the East Coast. Our mission to extend the compassionate ministry of Jesus by improving the health and well-being of our communities and bring good help to those in need will continue to be carried out by the hearts and hands of our combined 57,000 employees daily.
This is an exciting time for our ministry as it allows those continuing in their role as well as those new to the organization to create policies and set the standard for our new system that is ranked as one of the top 20 health systems in the nation. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit resume below.
Lead the clinical and non-clinical functions through the transition towards population health improvement, driving greater accessibility, growth, and affordability in healthcare delivery and prevention. Provide thought leadership within the ELC and throughout the organization regarding population health strategy to drive business, patient, and community outcomes
- Lead the development and implementation of Bon Secours Mercy Healths population health management strategy, including public health strategy prevention, education and health outreach
- Develop Bon Secours Mercy Healths vision and plan for increased access to affordable healthcare to low-income and at-risk patient populations
- Work closely with clinical leadership to understand the future needs for healthcare delivery models in Bon Secours Mercy Healths markets and sites of care
- Manage reporting against population health metrics, in collaboration with Medical Informatics and Analytics leadership, to ensure accurate measurement of health outcomes
- Partner with cross-continuum leaders to develop and implement population health implementation plans
- Identifies technology strategy, investments, and platforms needed to support population health centric goals
- Must have MD or DO. Masters Degree in Business Administration or Health Administration preferred.
- 10+ years related experience including 10+ years in leadership role for business unit or support organization