- People and Project Management Skills
- 5+ years experience as an Engineering Manager
- Proven, hands-on experience in full-cycle software development and architecture
- Strong people and leadership skills, with the natural capability to command respect from development and engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Computer Science / Software
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Probability and Stats
- Have a CS degree for a 4 year institution
Core Responsibilities Include
- Report directly to our CEO and serve as a senior member of the leadership team
- Build and develop an exceptional engineering team that delivers with velocity and quality.
- Actively work with customers, field teams, and cross-functional product teams to deliver valuable solutions for customers.
- Craft and execute best-in-class product development processes.
- Bachelors, Masters or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.