Orbus Exhibit & Display Group® is a market-leading, privately owned group of companies that specialize in the manufacture and trade only supply of portable modular and custom modular exhibit and display products, graphics and solutions. Companies and brands within the group include The Exhibitors’ Handbook®, The Promo Handbook™, Nimlok® and SignPro Systems®. Orbus is committed to providing its dealer customers with the best quality display solutions and graphics at lightning speed, with fair pricing and remarkable customer service.
We are seeking a Chief Technology Officer for our Corporate Headquarters location in Woodridge, IL.
Orbus Exhibit & Display Group® offers competitive wages and benefits packages, including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, a company-matched 401(k), paid-time-off and more.
We’re looking for an experienced TECHNOLOGY leader who is effective, assertive, analytical, and dependable. Ideal candidate can build and maintain a strong working team, be a mentor to our IT and PMO department and be willing to be hands-on to get the job done.
- Identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for organization.
- Develop and communicate a clear technology strategy and roadmap that meets the needs of the organization.
- Lead the design, management and execution of current and future technology.
- Create, maintain and enforce written policies and procedures for all technical operations.
- Oversee the design, maintenance and implementation of the ERP system/integrated systems.
- Build and maintain a high performing efficient team with strong technical competency to support organization.
- Set team goals and project objectives.
- Manage IT and PMO staff of about 10-15 employees
- Ensure safety and privacy of network access, backup systems and data.
- Report progress and challenges to senior management.
- Develop reliable metrics for hardware, software and storage while ensuring strategic capacity planning
- Oversee operation of the company’s server systems
- Direct and support software and hardware upgrades
- Analyze complex business needs presented by the user community and recommend technical solutions
- Direct operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Directs and prioritizes the work load of subordinate personnel
- Participate on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts
- Performs salary administration and conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in Technology Leadership role
- SCRUM experience
- Active Directory/Office 365 Management
- ERP Software
- PMI/PMP certification is a plus
- Virus protection/removal
- VMware VSphere 5.5/6.0
- Server Monitoring
- Network troubleshooting
- Phone System Administration/Support (Shoretel)
- Infor/Syteline experience preferred
Chief Technology Officer