Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently recruiting for Board-certified Chief Therapeutic Medical Physicists to support the Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center (MEDVAMC) located at 2002 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030. Coverage includes three shifts and occasional weekends and holidays. Competitive packages with benefits are available.
*Note: All positions are full-time hours. Competitive packages with full benefits are available. Please complete the ENTIRE application to ensure you are considered for a role!*
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
- Provides administrative, supervisory, and clinical work in the administration of ionizing radiation to cancer patients and has extensive interaction with other portions of the facility and other facilities within the VISN, as well as scientific and medical personnel in other institutions both locally and nationally
- Services are lineated to the applicable scope of practice
- Holds a related Ph.D.
- Must be Board Certified in Medical Physics or Therapeutic Medical Physics by the ABR
- Must be licensed with the Board of Licensure for Professional Medical Physicists (if applicable)
- Must have at 5 years of documented post-board experience after board certification
- At least 2 years of continuous work experience within the last 3 years
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certifications
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a person’s race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.