The Cybersecurity Chief Technology Officer will have a multifaceted role reporting directly to the Digital Transformation Officer and overseeing technical subject matter experts.
The CTO will develop & enhance existing Cybersecurity and application modernization services by drafting, publishing and presenting Cybersecurity Go to Market offering packages that allow our client base to continue their transformation in alignment with Company’ 2025 roadmap. The CTO will be expected to interact with our clients (existing and new) regarding Cybersecurity and applications services with a focus on innovation representing Company’ thought leadership in this area. The CTO will actively support the NAO Presales organization engaging in sales strategy discussions ensuring RFI/RFP responses align to the Company NAO core Cybersecurity and application modernization offerings. In addition, the CTO will oversee the technical experts within their assigned area of specialty. The CTO will also provide regular updates and education to our Sales & Specialty Sales organizations to ensure accurate depiction & articulation of our Cybersecurity services to their prospective clients. The CTO will engage in networking across Company (Growth Pillars, Portfolio, Experts Communities, cross-divisions) and with our external partners (e.g. Microsoft, Dell, etc.) The CTO will participate in public marketing & vendor events representing Company’ expertise. The CTO will effectively utilize market analysis & statistics to continue to transform the direction of our NAO Cybersecurity offerings. The CTO will manage the portfolio and planning using Agile tooling and meathodology to facilitate client based innovation into packaged offerings. This person will manage pre-sales, Archtiecture, Sotware Engineers, and technical publication resources.
The Cybersecurity Chief Technology Officer is part of the Senior Management team in NAO and reports to the Digital Transformation Officer. Additional stakeholders include:
- Presales Deal Teams
- Sales & Specialty Sales
- Local & global Portfolio & Product Management
- Existing Experience as a CSO is a plus
- At least ten years of experience in similar functions within IT with an emphasis in outsourcing
- Proven management skills and experience in similar organizations like Company
- Proven track-record in product development, management and strategic improvement and change projects
- Successful leadership of development teams producing high value offerings.
- High interest in market and technology trends and the ability to structure new environments.
- English business fluent
- Excellent communication skills and dynamic presentation skills.
- Agile software development experience a strong requirement
- Understanding of the various methodologies used in sales and go to market strategy workshops.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Curious and willing to learn about the latest and greatest developments in the industry on a continues base
- Influencing and persuading others to take a specific course of action when they are not in direct line of command or control
- Keeping commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions