Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Child Abuse Pediatrician who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.
The Childrens Hospital has a 30-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 8-bed Level II PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER
A team of multi-disciplinary professionals currently works together through the Lehigh Valley Child Advocacy Center (CAC) to provide clinical and other supportive services to children and families.
The physician in this position will be responsible for:
- providing clinical care
- providing direction for all aspects of Child Maltreatment Evaluations
- coordinating Child Protection Medicine procedures
- hospital consultations
- providing legal testimony
- writing and developing funding proposals and program initiatives
- participating in budgeting and financial planning
- Providing continuing medical education for staff, social workers, residents and medical students; and community outreach.
The successful candidate will be employed by LVHN and based out of the hospital's clinic
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance