Avera St Mary's Hospital, Pierre, SD
Varied Between 9:30am-4:00pm; 48hrs/2wks
Avera St. Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
- Part-time benefit eligible position.
- Offer support and resources during case investigations for children of alleged abuse.
- Provide clinical advocacy services to Central South Dakota Child Assessment Center (CSDCAC) patients.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, working with all partners in serving children of alleged abuse and their families, including diverse and underserved populations.
- Implement aftercare services and referrals for clients.
- Provide community outreach to community partners and to agencies.
- Attend monthly staff meetings, case consultations and other meetings as appropriate.
- Assist with agency fundraising efforts.
- Provide presentations in the community on child abuse and neglect.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Criminal Justice or related field.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Experience in working with children and families desired; experience working with court system helpful.