5527 West Market Street
- Transport children and teachers to and from area schools, field trips and other destinations, following strict safety guidelines.
- Facilitate field trips and other activities along with other Teachers.
- Support the preschool as directed by the Preschool Director.
- Continually develop skills by attending at least 18 hours of job-related training annually.
- Generous childcare discount.
- Unique staff training program.
- Vacation and Holiday pay.
- Staff educational assistance.
- Optional health and dental insurance.
- Employer-paid basic life insurance and short term disability insurance.
- Employer matching contributions to your 401k plan.
- At least 25 years of age.
- Possess a current driver license free of moving violations within the past two years.
- Successfly complete background check.
- Certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Meet all Lead Teacher qualifications, including but not limited to:
- Documentation of High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 18 months experience with children in a group setting, or at least 6 months experience and 12 credit hours in early childhood education.
- Establish routes, schedules and procedures with the school director to maximize safety of children.
- Adhere to the established schedule to the best of your ability.
- Observe all Department of Motor Vehicle rules and regulations and make sure all speed limits are observed.
- Complete a daily inspection of the bus, a weekly inspection of tires, oil, blades, etc. and report all bus maintenance issues to the Director.
- Insure there is an adequate amount of fuel to complete the trip.
- Ensure all state mandated items are present and in good working order.
- Passenger Log forms should be completed as children arrive and depart the bus.
- Keep the bus litter free and cleaned up after each bus run.
- Ensure the safety of the children at all times.
- Meet and maintain all state licensing requirements/qualifications and comply with all CNI Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Attend all staff trainings and pursue professional training when available.
- Maintain flexibility regarding the business demands of the school, including scheduled working hours and assignments.
- Assist in other areas as requested by management.
- Be able to properly/safely lift amounts in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures of the department assigned.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all personnel and business related associates.