Child Care Teacher; Full Time
HSP Child Care -Mound Street
The Child Care Teacher is responsible for providing high quality care and education in a stimulating, child-centered environment that promotes learning and healthy development of the children charged to our care. This position will primarily support our infant/toddler area and will occasionally support the preschool area.
* 80 hours WI DCF approved coursework directly related to early childhood care and development or CDA certification.
* 15 additional hours of Infant/Toddler fundamentals training
* One year working in an early childhood classroom
* Educational and experience qualifications must be documented by The Registry State certification system
* Current Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED certification
* Knowledge of child development and positive guidance techniques for children ages birth-six years
* Knowledge of State Licensing regulations
* Associates or Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education
* Five years working in an early childhood classroom
* Knowledge of City of Madison Accreditation Standards
Weekdays between hours of 6:30am-6pm.
Hours Per Week
Starting at $15.00/hour, commensurate with experience.
202 South Park Street