Currently offering a $750 sign on bonus for full time Child Care Teachers.
PACT’s World of Care is the only child care center in the Baltimore region for children who require daily nursing care. The center provides a nurturing, safe environment for children with a variety of medical conditions and abilities. At PACT’s medical child care center, children enjoy a state-of-the-art, accessible playground; indoor playrooms for active play throughout the year; adaptive equipment, and a multisensory room. In addition, special care is given to infection control to meet the needs of children with complex health conditions. PACT’s World of Care is fully licensed and accredited by the State of Maryland.
The Child Care Teacher I is responsible for providing care for all aspects of their assigned age group and works as a team leader when the Child Care Teacher II is unavailable by supervising the implementation of the daily curriculum to assure that all accreditation and state licensing standards are being met. The Child Care Teacher I is responsible for ensuring that all parent, child and classroom staff concerns are appropriately addressed. Works Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM depending upon the needs of the center.
This position is located at our PACT location: 7000 Tudsbury Rd. Baltimore 21244
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- AA/BS in the field of education preferred
- 90 Hour Child Care certificate, 45-hour Infant and Toddler certificate, or equivalent education required.
- one year child care experience required
- experience with special needs population preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- Must complete the annual clock hours required by the Office of Child Care to advance or maintain childcare credentials.