Benefits for Full-time employees:
- Health Insurance: Offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield, with generous company contribution.
- Enhanced Retirement Plan: 25% - 33% Employer match based on tenure.
- Student Loan Assistance: Consolidation, counseling, & limited employer contribution!
- Discounted Tuition with College & University Partnerships!
- Tuition Assistance: Reimbursed or prepaid college coursework!
- Home Mortgage Initiative: Favorable down payment (3-5%), reduced closing costs co-paid by Seven Hills!
- Generous Accrued Paid Vacation: 3 weeks in your first year!
- Vacation Cash-Out Option
- 3 Paid Personal Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Accrued Paid Sick Time
•To treat all individuals with dignity and respect.•To ensure that the health and well-being of individuals are met by:accompanying individuals on appointments as needed;administering medications in accordance with residential guidelines and DCF policies;providing a well-balanced diet prepared to meet individual needs;following all instructions given by the primary care physician, nurse practitioner, RN or LPN•To complete agency training programs in a timely manner and participate in other professional development as required by Program Manager.•To implement Treatment Plans and strategies as written and at frequency stated in the plan. Demonstrate accurate data collection procedures and consistent use of described support strategies that promote success.•Maintain all required certification such as medication administration, (MAP training), CPR, First Aid.•To support each individual’s existing relationships and increase their network of friends and acquaintances.•To actively participate in staff meetings.
- 18+ years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License & Good Driving Record
- Commitment to assisting people with varying disabilities to participate fully in their community and in their own lives
- Varied interests and personal connections in the local community
- Proven record of conscientious, responsible behavior (work, volunteer or school history)
- Ability to work as a creative, engaged, dedicated member of your team
Thank you for your interest in Seven Hills Foundation! We value every applicant. If you experience any difficulty in applying or need assistance, please contact the main office at 508-755-2340.
You can also see an overview of the amazing work our organization does with this video:
The mission of Seven Hills Foundation is to promote and encourage the empowerment of people with significant challenges so that each may pursue their highest possible degree of personal well-being and independence.