Hephzibah Children's Association is a Child Welfare Agency that provides residential Group Homes for 4-12 year-old children in Oak Park, IL.
We are currently recruiting for a Child Care Worker to provide care and supervision of the children. Full time hours including every third weekend. Flexibility in hours and the ability to work holidays and weekends as well as other shifts/times in our programs.
The requirements for the position are:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with special needs children
- Experience with Medicaid documentation a plus
- Flexible schedule including weekend
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid IL driver's license and good driving record
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Preschool / Childcare Teacher