*Behavioral Health Professional - Work with Kids
- Work one-on-one with children and adolescents with behavioral disorders in their homes, schools and communities
- Serve as part of a collaborative therapeutic team that includes master’s level therapists, educators and other professionals
- Collaborate with parents and teachers to support the child in making behavioral improvements
- Utilize positive reinforcement, emotional support, psychosocial rehabilitative activities and crisis intervention strategies
- Support the child/adolescent in improving social skills and in activities of daily living
A Behavioral Health Services Provider is looking for Therapeutic Behavioral Health Support Staff to work with children and adolescents in York County. This is an ideal position for professionals with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Education, or a Human Services related field who are passionate about improving the lives of children and teens and want to work as part of a therapeutic team.
Our Ideal Mental and Behavioral Health Professional…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Education or other Human Services related field OR Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field and a minimum of one year experience working with children.
- Able to work a mix of day and evening hours
- Passionate about serving children and families in their natural environments of home, school and community
- Reliable Transportation to get to the homes and schools of clients
What We Offer our Mental and Behavioral Health Professional….
- Competitive Pay Depending on Experience ($14.50+ per hr)
- Flexible FT or PT hours
- FT & PT Benefits options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Supervision and Continuing Education opportunities to support your professional development
- Tuition Discount program for pursuing your Master’s Degree
If you have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Education or a Human Services related field, are interested in a career in mental and behavioral health and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please submit your resume. Someone from our team will give you a call to confidentially discuss this position in more detail.