Ohio-based Akron Children’s Hospital seeks a Child Neurologist to join its expanding Division. Akron Children’s Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children’s hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
- Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
- More than 900 providers, who manage 1,000,000+ patient visits annually
- A network of more than 60 primary and specialty care locations
- Robust research and innovation endeavors
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of eleven child neurologists and fifteen nurse practitioners who provide services in the Hospital’s NeuroDevelopmental Science Center. The Center brings together six pediatric specialties – Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Physiatry, Neuropsychology and Psychology in one physical and functional unit to deliver the best outcomes and quality of life for patients.
This position offers opportunities for:
- Partnership with an established team of neurologist affording exceptional work-life balance
- Active involvement in medical student and resident education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience
- Research and innovation available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and local universities
- An attractive compensation and benefit package
Requirements include MD or DO degree, board eligibility/certification in Pediatrics, board eligibility/certification in Child Neurology and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.
Akron Children’s Hospital is set in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley, just minutes south of Cleveland. From major league attractions to small-town appeal, the greater Akron area has something for everyone. The area is rich in history and cultural diversity, and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources. This four-season community will have outdoor enthusiasts thrilled with over 40,000 acres of Metro Parks for year round enjoyment. Northeast Ohio has become a premier destination to work, live, play, shop and dine!
Interested candidates may contact Jane Hensley, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-3015 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org.