Our Lady of the Lake Childrens Hospital in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is seeking general pediatric neurologists to join its expanding neurosciences department. Candidates must have the ability to read EEGs. This is a primarily clinical position, with the opportunity to teach residents in the on-site pediatric residency program, as well as psychiatry residents.
Our Lady of the Lake Childrens Hospital opened in October 2019. The brand-new hospital houses 80+ pediatric sub-specialists in over 25 different specialties and will serve as the premier destination for high-quality, advanced medical care for children.
- 80% outpatient, 20% inpatient
- General neurology position with opportunity to grow sub-specialty interests over time
- Must be comfortable reading EEG
- Work with pediatric neurosurgeon trained in epilepsy surgery
- Leadership opportunity for right candidate
- 24-hour EEG monitoring available
- Opportunity to teach neurology and psychiatry residents
- Research interests can be supported
- APP support
- Neurology is consultative service only, does not admit patients
- Non-burdensome 1:3 call, to grow to 1:4-5 over time
- Visa support available
Visit OLOL Children's Health to learn more about our "Journey to Amazing."