Looking for a flexible and rewarding position in the early childhood education field? Become a float teacher at The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy and benefit from an exciting opportunity towork with early childhood educators and children ages 6 weeks - 12 years.
Our float teachers assist with general classroom management and supervision for multiple age groups, includingplanning and implementing activities for children that stress physical, social, and emotional growth.
Our float teachersalso assist with the personal care, hygiene, and positive discipline of children in our care, and help maintain classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness in various classrooms. And they have a lot of fun!
Apply today to join our growing team!
- 6 months to a year of preschool teaching experience in a state-licensed child care facility.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of current state and local regulations.
- State background qualifying letter.
- CPR / First Aid Certifications preferred.
- Must be able to manage the classroom and demands of the children.
- Neat, clean, professional appearance.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to see, hear, and communicate verbally and in writing with staff, parents, and children.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop, and squat at least 95% of the day.