At The Sunshine House, our vision is partnering with families to create a better world, and we need you to achieve it!
Our toddler teachers:
- Add energy to every conversation.
- Invent moments of silliness.
- Encourage curiosity.
- Smile and laugh. A lot.
- Are as cool as cucumbers swimming in hot sauce.
- Have fun in everything they do, while always putting children's needs first!
- CPR and FirstAid certifications / re-certifications.
- Spoken and written English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus).
- Previous experience working with children in a licensed or accredited day care, childcare center or preschool.
- Ability to fully engage in physical activity, including kneeling, stooping, squatting, and standing for a majority of the day.
- Willingness to spend the work day without your cell phone (seriously).
- Karaoke / singing / dancing skills a plus!
At The Sunshine House, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return! You will receive a competitive salary, medical / dental / vision benefits, optional supplemental insurance plans, generous paid time off, and a friendly, fun environment with a casual dress code.
The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy is one of the largest childcare and early education companies in North America, and has been educating young children for more than 40 years. We currently operate more than 100 schools in 9 states, employing more than 2,000 of the best professional educators and caregivers in the country! Apply today to join our team in Spartanburg!