Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Bilingual - Children's Case Manager. Working at our Stapley Drive location the successful individual will provide effective case management, clinical perspective, and service coordination for families in accordance with the Arizona Practice Model 12 Principles. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than 50 years, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
The Children's Case Manager under the Agency’s policies and professional requirements, participates as a member of an interdisciplinary clinical team.
- Manages those identified clients who receive medication only, and assists with their treatment coordination, including but not limited to 6-month and annual assessments, and hospital admissions and discharges.
- They will also serve those children who are involved with the Department of Child Safety who are not receiving other behavioral health services.
- Completes intakes as required by site needs, and assists teammates with case coordination for additional referrals, including but not limited to referrals for HNCM, behavior coaching, and OOH packets or referrals for psychological evaluations. Communicates and documents client progress toward their family vision and treatment goals.
- This is a direct service position with opportunities to provide in-office and in-home family support and case management services. Works under the direct supervision of the Children’s Clinical Manager.
Bilingual Spanish/English - Required.
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am -5:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
$ Bilingual language differential pay
- GED/High school diploma with a minimum of 3 years of behavioral health (BH) experience working with children, or
- Associate degree in the BH field, or Bachelor’s degree in BH field, or Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health field with 1 year minimum of BH experience working with children, or
- Master’s degree or higher in behavioral health field.
- Bilingual required - English/Spanish.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment.
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy
- Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions