The Children's Hospital of Richmond (CHoR)
Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Pediatric Interventional Cardiologist
The Children's Hospital of Richmond (CHoR) at Virginia Commonwealth University Health seeks a pediatric interventional cardiologist to join an established group within the Division of Pediatric Cardiology. Preference will be given to applicants with clinical or basic science research experience and the ability to apply for an obtain early career awards from the NIH or other funding agencies.
CHoR's Division of Pediatric Cardiology has undergone significant growth since the establishment of the Children's Hospital Foundation Heart Center. CHoR cardiac disease specialists treat a full range of conditions from congenital to acquired heart disease, and provide specialized services such as cardiac catheterization, cardiothoracic surgery, EP, ECMO, getal cardiology and non-invasive imaging and testing. We have an ACGME-accredited pediatric cardiology fellowship training program. There are excellent opportunities for clinical, translational, and basic research in collaboration with colleagues at the VCU Pauley Heart Center.
- Assist current staff with cardiac catheterizations and interventional cases
- Provide clinical care
- Provide teaching to students and fellows
- Conduct fetal cardiothoracic interventional research
- BE/BC in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Expected to provide quality and timely clinical care on the inpatient and outpatient arenas.
- Must have years interventional experience at a busy program or 500 total cases.
- Must have experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commit,ment to do so as a faculty member at VCU.
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website, https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.