When it comes to working in healthcare, the grass isn't greener - it's Tan-ner! With so many choices of places to work, why not be part of the clinic with a 110-year tradition of caring for our patients and our employees. Tanner Clinic hires kind, warm, positive individuals whose very nature is service-oriented and who enjoy working with people in a professional atmosphere.
Description:Chronic Care Coordinator needed for a multi-specialty healthcare clinic in Davis County, Utah. Monday through Friday; 8 hours per day.
- Review patient data within population health tools and Electronic Health Record (HER) system to identify and enroll appropriate high-risk patients in care management services.
- Work in partnership with primary care providers and each patient to establish a comprehensive goal-driven care plan.
- Apply your clinical knowledge to address the patient's chronic disease, psychosocial, behavioral health, hospital utilization, pharmaceutical, and social determinants of health barriers.
- Coordinate care by serving as the advocate and resource for the patient, their family and their providers, building effective relationships in the community, (i.e., local hospitals, home health agencies, senior community services agencies, etc.) across the continuum of care to strengthen care coordination and safe care transitions across care settings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or an experienced Medical Assistant/Certified Nurse Assistant with demonstrated skills and knowledge.
- At least 2-5 years of experience, preferably in case management, community public health, utilization management, or care coordination across multiple settings and with multiple providers.
- Knowledge of patient activation, motivational interviewing, chronic disease self-management, goal-driven care planning a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, ability to positively influence others with respect and compassion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities with minimal supervision.