Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
About Chubb’s Early Career Development Program
- Business training unique to a career at Chubb;
- Technical training to deepen your skill level within your chosen discipline; and an understanding of our broader industry;
- Interpersonal effectiveness training to help you gain strong communication and interactive skills;
- Access to additional training to compliment your professional development.
Who are we looking for?
- Results orientation : a demonstrated ability to meet commitments under pressure
- Practical intellectual adaptability: capable and successful at adapting to new knowledge
- Personal capacity : accepting and welcoming of additional responsibility over time
- Communication skills : an ability to communicate successfully in various settings
- Interpersonal/team skills : works effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Self-leadership : an ability to take full ownership of work and show initiative as needed
- Client focused : understanding of the needs of customers and clients
- Work ethic: a commitment to hard work and a high ethical conduct
How to apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in many majors will be considered, with a slight preference to Risk Management or Business majors
- Some knowledge of insurance concepts, practices, and procedures is desirable
- MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Oral and written communication skills, negotiation skills
- Geographic flexibility and a willingness to work in most major US regions
- For roles in Finance: up to 2 years of accounting or auditing experience or related coursework & familiarity with U.S. /Intl Accounting Rules is also greatly valued