About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
JPMorgan Chase's Receivable Operations division is comprised of four areas of operation: Wholesale Lockbox, Public Sector State Government Lockbox, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Lockbox (USCIS), and Internal Revenue Services Lockbox (IRS). The firm’s Receivables Operations division enables customers to accept traditional paper-based payments from clients by capturing information with efficient technology services and transferring it to an output file for accounts receivable updating. The main objective is to expedite collections of payments due by getting the check that's "in the mail" deposited into the biller's account as quickly as possible. A second objective is to expedite the posting of payment information, allowing the customer to update their account records. This can substantially reduce costs and expedite the crediting of deposits to individuals accounts, which provides high customer satisfaction and a rewarding service. Our strategic focus is to deliver an extraordinary level of service and quality to our customer while leveraging the firm's operations and technology infrastructure.
As an Equipment Operator, the individual will be responsible for processing daily document transactions which can include some moderately complex tasks. Each function may have multiple tasks per transaction. These transactions require judgment and experience with limited direct supervision. While receiving clear instruction, the individual must maintain the highest level of production and accuracy on a daily basis. The individual must also focus on process effectiveness with an emphasis on high quality service and productivity.
The Equipment Operator will be responsible for scanning checks and remittance materials using automated equipment to image, encode and/or endorse items. Specific responsibilities will include:
Operating Imaging/Extraction Equipment (I-Tran, IBML, OPEX 7200, OPEX 150)
Ensuring all items that were imaged have been accounted for through additional processes including stapling, Quick Stat, check cataloging, and boxing
Lifting, stacking and moving tubs, trays, and racks
Transporting tubs and racks within the automated processing area and to other functional areas
Performing routine maintenance/cleaning functions on equipment
Interacting with other operational staff and management effectively
Maintaining individual and site productivity and quality standards
Contributing to the team's goals along with individual responsibilities
Working in all areas/departments of production as needed
Making judgment calls regarding routine duties but refer non-routine situations to a supervisor and/or manager
- Remittance Processing experience with proven ability to operate high speed automated equipment preferred
- Analysis and comprehension of client’s standard operating procedures and instructions
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Alpha/Numeric data entry and typing skills – with excellent accuracy
- Production environment focus around meeting deadlines and quotas
- Attention to detail with accuracy and good eye-hand coordination
- Keen sense of quality control and practices
- Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Effectively interact with all diverse groups within the organization
- Physical requirements: Sitting – up to 10% of the time, Standing – up to 90% of the time, Lifting – up to 30% of the time and up to 50 pounds; Walking – up to 90% of the time
- To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
Work schedule: Friday - Monday 10:00am to 8:30pm
Pays 10% Shift Differential
This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise.
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.